Header Graphic
Vendors Please Read
Fleamarket News!!!!

 A fire occurred at our flea market on Saturday, August 1, 2009.  We lost 40% of the market but we were able to get the other 60% up and running the following weekend.

  We want to extend our deepest sympathy to the vendors who lost their businesses. 

  We have since added a large tent area (150' x 60') to accomodate more vendors.


Exciting News!

The Austin Country Flea Market is open every weekend!



10:00AM - 6:00PM


Austin Country Flea Market would like to thank everyone that has been so supportive.  Thank you Austin for coming out to visit and shopping with us.  We hope you will continue to do so!